1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a game to play!

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by Sumone157, May 18, 2007.

1. Sumone157

Sumone157 Regular member

Can anyone point me to the right direction, I need a new computer game to play. I have to much free time and i need to play soemthing. Heres some of the games I used to play to tell what I like :

Guildwars (1700 Hours of it)
    World Of Warcraft (400 Hours of it)
    Oblivion (200 Hours of it)

Anyone got some suggestions? Thanks

2. wetsparks

wetsparks Regular member

Titan Quest + Immortal Throne Expansion.

3. akaangus

akaangus Regular member

You might like Test Drive Unlimited, it's a racing game but it's online like an MMORPG, kinda. I think it's pretty cool, but I would definetly try it before buying it, the one player works in acquirable form. I think it's worth checking out.

The only other games I play are Sims 2, Sim City 4, StarCraft and console games. I tried Oblibion but never really got into it.

4. spik3yb0i

spik3yb0i Member

the only game worth playing online is COUNTER STRIKE

and a game you can pick up for cheap cheap is settlers - heritage of the kings. Its cheap and very good

5. Moomoo2

Moomoo2 Regular member

Maybe try a one month Gametap subscription? It's only like a buck or something, and they have a nice selection of games.

--Moomoo2

6. mark5hs

mark5hs Guest

hmm, well wow and guild wars are the only MMOs really worth playing today and Oblivion is the best single player action rpg right now so kind of hard to suggest an RPG for the PC when you already played those. coming up, you should look out for Hellgate London. thats a single player/ MMO rpg made by the diablo developers. do you like shooters and strategy games at all? because there are alot of amazing games in those genres for the PC.