1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Need a Miracle....Someone who can answer my Problems

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Hardball, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Hardball

Hardball Regular member

Hello, Im am new at this psp thing and i have some questions so that i wont do anything to my PSP! I have downloaded this devhook271 program and i want to know if I have to download a fastloader to play ISO games and how do i get ISO games? and last question after i install devhook what does it exactly do can i play my umds that i own on there?

i would really appreciate it if someone can answer all these question then i can clear my head up about all these psp things

2. Blahs

Blahs Member

hey Hardball,

before you go into devhook n stuff, what kind of Firmware does you psp currently run? you might not even need devhook to do what you want to...unless its just a personal preference.

the reason im asking is that with FW up to 3.03, you can downgrade to FW 1.5, then have the ability to either upgrade to custom FW (up to 3.40 oe) or use devhook. the custom FW side is MUCH easier and has a lot less hassles.

3. Hardball

Hardball Regular member

i Have a 2.71

4. Blahs

Blahs Member

Great! That means that you can definitely downgrade and get custom FW.
    Now you need to check which Motherboard you have. do this check to see.

this is a very important step, cause each motherboard has its own downgrading procedure. follow the wrong one, and your psp is brick.

5. Hardball

Hardball Regular member

my psp motherboard is TA-082 and i have devhook downgrader for 2.71 am i okay to upgrade to a custom firmware? or after i get this installed on my psp what are all the things that i will be able to do besides getting a custom firmware.

6. malinki

malinki Regular member