1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need a pro's help for this one.....

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by austin420, Jun 1, 2007.

1. austin420

austin420 Member

hey guys um i need someone that can help me and guide me on what i should do next. i have made a mistake in updating my psp to firmware 3.40 (normal sony upgrade) and i know that i needed to upgrade to a 3.03 then downgrade to a 1.50 and then go up to a 3.40 OE to play my iso files. can someone please tell me what i can do now??? any kind of help would be much appreciated. thank you!!!:)

2. truno

truno Member

what you do is go on your local craigslist and post an ad that you want to trade someone for a 3.03 or lower psp. offer some games a memory card or some cash to sweaten the deal. i had 4 games and a 3.11 psp. i posted an ad on cgraigs list saying i wanted a 3.03 or lower psp and i will trade my psp and games for it. i got a response within a day. or you can sit tight and wait for a 3.40 downgrade but that will take a long while if ever. also if you have no conscience then rip off an unsuspecting friend.