1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a some help with dvdr04 please!

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by wilco75, Jan 7, 2005.

1. wilco75

wilco75 Member

I would like to know if anyone reading this would be kind enough to burn me a
    disc so i could get the other speed, i used to other code and it worked so i have
    a region free player, the problem is i'm
    on webtv and i have no way of burning a
    disc or anything, webtv has no place for that or to use discs or anything, if you won't you can send me a message and tell
    me what you want in return, i know this is alot to ask but i'd apreciate it alot i just can't afford a real computer right now.

2. ducatis

ducatis Guest

what do you mean??? you confused me about 1/2 way through your post. i will burn you something. what u want a game or dvd?

3. wilco75

wilco75 Member

Sorry for the confusion, i just needed a
    cd-r burned for the ilo dvd recorder that everyone's doing to hack the machine to get the three hour mode, since i'm only on webtv i'm not able to do it. all the info is at ilo's website with the instructions on how to do it. i needed the data burned onto the cd-r so i could place it into my dvd recorder, i think you can send me a personal email maybe i
    could explain better, i know my version of the dvd recorder is dvdr04.