1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help and some answers,

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by dammsaint, Jan 31, 2005.

1. dammsaint

dammsaint Member

hello gays

recently i recived my Viper GC, i install it, i flashed with cobra bios 0.4, the gc work good, when the gamecube started i get the cobra bios menu, everithing is fine, but here are the problems:

i have verbatin 8x dvd-r dvd and DupEz 1x dvd-r 8mm, i download some games, 1 of them is .gcm and the other is .iso, i burn the iso game with nero 4x speed on the verbatin dvd, doesnt work.

i burn the .gcm on the DupEz 2x speed (nero dont let me burnit at 1x speed) the game doesnt work.

ok,i try to burn the iso image with diskjuggler but diskjuggler said "invalid iso image" and a lot of recording software show me the same error.

this are my questions

1: what software are using the guys who are plying their backups with the viper gc?

2 what media are you using? brand, speed, size?

3 what software you use to burn .gcm images? nero?

4 anyone try ridata 4x 8mm dvds?
    http://www.rima.com/Merchant2/merch...ode=R&Product_Code=1785&Category_Code=DVRMINI

2. hentaisan

hentaisan Member

>1 what software are using the guys who are plying
    > their backups with the viper gc?

I just download my images from the net, I find it easier then making my own.

>2 what media are you using? brand, speed, size?

DVD+R, Cicero, x2.4, full size.

>3 what software you use to burn .gcm images? nero?

Nero 6.6.0.3

Hope that helps

3. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

Yeah some software won't work with gc isos. The only 2 programs that I know work is the newest version of Nero and Alcohol 120%. I would burn with dvd decrypter, but unfortunately it doesn't recognize the iso either. So I think you either need nero or alcohol 120 to burn them.