1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help Backing up xbox games

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Jaydo, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Jaydo

Jaydo Member

hey, I was hoping some one could help me with ( copying xbox games ) i recenlty put my xbox into get repaired and it came back with evo x
    i was told it is able to play copied games and all i need to buy is a cross over network cable which i did... now i have no idea on what to do, im hoping for step by step instructions please.

2. sdc1983

sdc1983 Regular member

search the forums. There are plenty of threads that deal specificly with this issue. Do a little bit more reasearch before posting.

3. Joshua30

Joshua30 Guest

Go to the thread xbox- backup discussion

4. vegeta999

vegeta999 Member

Jus do what i do , burn the games to a DVD RW and then on ur XBOX , in Applications you should have " DVD2XBOX" then open then , insert the game disc and burn the game to the hard drive. i find that easier. Or, if you need to drag and drop ISOs use follow tool because it manages your XBOX games nd apps nd shit, easy to use, and to FTP us this guide Hope this helps !

5. steimy

steimy Active member

http://www.teammodders.com/forum/xbox-tutorials-f45.html
    that should get you started. You need to learn about FTP and how to back up games. It takes some study so do not let the above post fool you into thinking it will be an easy think for a newbie. basic networking skills are either required or have to be learned.
    Setting up the FTP connection would be first. And getting an FTP program like FlashFXP to test it.
    Then getting Craxtion4, .net framework (from microsoft download page) & IMGburn would be step 2
    Then read the back up tutorials.

and lastly an auto installer disc like Slayer 2.7 would be great as it would have a lot of very useful programs on it, like the above mentioned DVD2Xbox.