1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help badly.

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Col_t, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Col_t

Col_t Guest

I'm trying to burn elf. Its an already burnt copy. In the dvd shrinker when ever i try to open up the disc in the E:\. It says DVD shrink encountered an error and cannot continue. Then failed to read file E:\ Data error (cyclic redundancy check).
    What can i do to make it work?

2. bigorange

bigorange Active member

You need to make a copy of a copy? Shrink isn't the app for that. Nero works well. It will make a copy of a copy among dozens of other functions.

Try the Nero Ultra 6 suite(v 6.6), an entire suite of audio and video programs which you can use for free each and every month for the entire month til you decide to buy(which I highly recommend). You must reinstall it each month and then you are good to go for that month. Nero will make a direct copy from the copy in one step.

There are others also, Alchohol 120(30 day trial), Dvd Decrypter(free),etc. In Decrypter you must read to your hard drive and then write to your media, both in ISO mode. (and the copy must be under 4.37 gigs, with no editing needed).