1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I NEED HELP BURNING PS2 GAMES TO DVD-R'S

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by BoOjoO, Apr 6, 2005.

1. BoOjoO

BoOjoO Guest

this is rediculous...here is the problem, i can't decrypt my PS2 games with this software? I know it is possible b/c i've heard of it done. Can anyone give me a THOUROUGH STEP-BY-STEP on how this is done...PLZ! i need help!

2. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/1/15105

You do have a modchip or swap magics disks.
    without one of those you cant play backups.

***** BURN AT NO MORE THAN 2X****** <-----------(IMPORTANT)
    TURN OFF ANY BACKGROUND APPLICATIONS
    USE GOOD MEDIA (Verbatim ritekg04)

1. Take the ps2 game put it in the dvd rom or dvd burner, your choice.

2. open the dvd decryptor program then go to to tool bar and hit MODE>ISO>READ. Then choose the correct dvd drive that the game is in as the "source". Also choose where you want the files to be stored on the pc hdd. THEN CLICK DECRYPT , or the huge graphical picture at the bottom of the program which makes it run. The game is now copying to your HDD. Take the game out when finished (it might take a while).

3. Go to the same tab in dvd decryptor and choose MODE>ISO>WRITE. This will then let you look for the files you just created in step 2. Select the file that you just created. (There is only 2 files creadted so pick the .mds) (The smaller file)Then click WRITE, make sure there is blank DVD in the drive.

3. ponchas

ponchas Member

i need help too ive been burning games for my ps2 using dvd decrypter when i put it in the ps2 the screen starts jumping up and down and its in black and white can anyone help me plz

4. kocher

kocher Regular member

ponchas,
    what type of mod do u have,ie swap magic, or a chip, cause without these it wont play.

5. ponchas

ponchas Member

i have a mod chip but im not sure wat kind it is cause i went to some place to get it intalled so im not sure wat kind it is

6. kocher

kocher Regular member

i would definately find out what kind they installed, cause fromwhat i hear they mean all the diff. dont know personally cause i use swap magic. find out and one of the senior mem will let ya know if its a good one. sorry i couldnt help more.

7. ponchas

ponchas Member

ok thz