1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help burning to DVD..

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by HelpMe!, Jul 8, 2003.

1. HelpMe!

HelpMe! Guest

i know you probably been asked this many times but as a new user im not sure where im going on this forum . The probably is i have read some of your posts about this kind thing and im new to this kind of thing and what replies ive read i just read and i am like ... What???????????? ... can any one help me . in english terms or (for dummies terms) .. What i Do is Download movies off Kazaa which are all .AVI from what i can understand is you gotta convert to and diff type of file . mpg . mov , how is this done properly (software i use?) once thats done i should have a new file or a different kind of the same . Ive got Nero burner which dont seem to detect my Toshiba Burner and ive actually opened the Video Cd thing where i put my movie into and go onto write to cd which it then starts encoding. or doesnt as it doesnt respond as soon as this comes on . " can someone possibly be kind enough to explain fully how i get a file from .avi and burn it onto DVD using my toshiba DVD-R drive..." - if you could E-Mail message to me or pm just incase i miss post . i would be v-grateful"

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

you use TMPGEnc to convert from AVI to mpeg!

then TMPGEnc DVD author to convert from mpeg to vobs for DVD!

then chuck all the files made in a VIDEO_TS folder and burn to nero!

[​IMG]

Thx...__X_X_X_X_X_[small]XP 1700 TBred [o/c 2004mhz = 12X167/33 = FSB-334mhz]
    A7V8X SATA150/RAID 2x80 gig [Bios 1012]
    HERCULES 3D PROPHET [9700 Pro]
    XMS Corsair Platinum pc3500 2x512 1024 meg
    ENERMAX PSU 550watts
    [​IMG] [/small]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2003
  3. HelpMe!

HelpMe! Guest

thanks will get back to you to let you know if it works .. still downloading a film atm ..