1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help.. can't get anything to work right with 3.10oe

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by jarodx10, Mar 2, 2007.

1. jarodx10

jarodx10 Member

Hi, i recently purchased a psp from a friend. I had been reading about how to downgrade firmware and everything, so i did it last night. It was actually a ta-082 but i sucessfully downgraded it to 1.5 and then installed the custom firmware 3.10 oe (A2).
    I've tried 2 different psx games, they both just freeze at the opening screen. Parappa the Rappa and GTA2. I also tried syphon filter dark mirror (a "run umd" version) and i cant get that to work either.. it just says game could not be started.
    I stayed up almost all night messing with this thing and i haven't gained any functionality out of it. I've searched the forums for hours, and cant find anything or anybody with my problem. Any suggestions? I have no idea why nothing is working correctly. Thanks for your time.

2. jarodx10

jarodx10 Member

I just read that i need more files to use the umd rips.. Is that true? Well, even if that's so, i still cant run psx games and i have no idea why. I'm desperate for help! hah.
    Thanks

3. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

psx games should be something like eboot.pbp and keys.bin

those are placed like this
    (x is ur Memcard)

X:\PSP\GAME\GTA2\eboot.pbp
    X:\PSP\GAME\GTA2\keys.bin

or

X:\PSP\GAME\RAPPA\eboot.pbp
    X:\PSP\GAME\RAPPA\keys.bin

ur iso game goes inside

X:\ISO\

find a version of that which isn't RUN umd, and try it....post if anything comes of this.

4. jarodx10

jarodx10 Member

Thats the exact directory i was using for GTA. I also have no tried silent hill also, and it just freezes at the title screen.......
    I have yet to try another psp game, but i will let you know when i do. Any other suggestions for psx games?

5. jarodx10

jarodx10 Member

Please,if anybody has any other suggestions let me know. I really got the psp for psx games in the first place, and it's really frustrating me. I'll owe ya one.