1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Need Help Copying CD's !

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by skengman, Apr 16, 2007.

1. skengman

skengman Member

Hi, I have two cd drives so I know how to copy CD's directly from one CD to another with Nero, but that requires that you have a blank CD.

My problem is that I don't want to damage my original CD's by putting them in CD players and removing them again etc. So I like to make copies by the method I mentioned above. However, I do not always have a blank CD when I want to make a copy of a CD, so my question is; is there any way I can save the exact CD data and copy it on to a CD at another time. I know that I can rip it to my computer and then burn tracks on to a CD but I would prefer to copy straight from a CD so it is an exact copy with no quality loss.

If you have used DVD Shrink you will know that you can save the DVD Iso file on your harddrive and then burn it to a dvd disc at a later date and you can also view the DVD on the hard drive. I am looking to do such a thing with Nero, however it is not as important that I can listen to the file when it's on the hard drive, although that would be nice, the most important thing is for me to be able to save a file on my computer to be burned at a later time like you can do with DVD Shrink.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

If you didn't understand something or you need me to be more specific please ask !

Thank you

2. skengman

skengman Member

BU MP

CAN ANY1 HELP ME OUT HERE ?!

3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

just look around in nero...you can save the .iso on your pc and burn it later.

4. skengman

skengman Member

Ok I obviously did not look very well thank you for informing me though , now I know it's there its a matter of finding it in the options :)

5. zapatero

zapatero Member

Nero Burning ROM > New Compilation > CD > CD Copy > Copy Options > Do not select "On the Fly" > Select source drive > Image > Select folder to save the ISO image > Do not select "Delete image file after disk copy" > Copy.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2007