1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help Emulators for ps2 and how to make them work

Discussion in 'PS2' started by qwertyqaz, Jun 24, 2007.

1. qwertyqaz

qwertyqaz Guest

i no this is really old but i jus got into it and i no how to transfer the isos to my ps2 with hdl dump and hd advanced but wut i dont no how to do is make a good iso with the emulators and the roms so it will work when i tryied it i got onely one emulator to work out of about 8 and it was the snes one but it said that there where no roms to load the games from which i didnt understand so if any body can help me by telling me how to make a good iso with the emulators n roms please email me or add me to aim please my aim is Bluntsmoker250@aim.com i am allways logged on so just send me a IM and ill reply

thank you

2. immortal5

immortal5 Regular member

It's been my experience that a playable PS2 emulator does not exist! The one everyone uses for the PS2, PCSX2, is unstable and would only mildly work if you have a very, very, powerful computer.

3. cycon0

cycon0 Member

I have used PCSX2 and to my surprise, I have gotten 23-50 FPS on some games I have backed up (FFX being the first game that the emulator is supposed to fully support gave me 55 FPS). It is both stable and unstable, but you're right Immortal, you need a powerful PC to at least get 10+FPS.

AMD Athlon 3800+
    Crucial 2GB RAM
    Nvidia Geforce 7800GT
    (a tiny bit outdated but still great)

To reply to Qwertyqaz:: If you cannot make your own iso with an emulator and roms, there are guides here

But if you didn't find that useful, then try searching for pre-made isos on bittorrent sites. Most sites will have them and will definitely work.

4. 0sHaG0

0sHaG0 Member

i used to have a simalar problem on PC. but i just went to romnation.net to get free nes or snes roms, maybe that will work for yah