1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help on transferring DVD's to my computer then to my Zune!

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by t_max72, Mar 8, 2007.

1. t_max72

t_max72 Member

Hello people,

Could someone help me! I am a baby to burning movies and stuff of that nature. I recently bought a Zune MP3 and I want to put movies on it. To my understanding, I have to rip the dvd's to my computer and upload them to my Zune. Uploading them to Zune is understandable, but ripping them to my computer is beyond my mind. I dont want to start off wrong and I need friendly help. I downloaded DVD dycrpter and Intervideo DVD copy5. Now I've been able to decrypt (it saves it on my computer in like 20 diferent files) then I burn those files into the movie in Zune Format. My concerns are, it takes me 5 hrs to complete everything. This can't possible be right, I must be doing something wrong. And I need a free way to do all this are a nice reasonable program thats not back with trail offers and stuff like that. What am I doing wrong, if I am and where can I save time. thank you for your help!

2. Noqoilpi

Noqoilpi Regular member