1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help! please help me

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by pk90010, Feb 10, 2007.

1. pk90010

pk90010 Member

I have Swapmagic coder plus v3.8 and codebreaker v9.3. I have copy of a game that I lost original. My problem is I can not find a way to use codes of the codebreaker no matter how hard I try. Can some one please help me with this? Thanks

2. HG27

HG27 Guest

Well first of all codebreaker codes will not work on SM v3.8.
    Sm v3.8 only supports AR codes. You can download a program called MAXConvert. This will allow you to input codebreaker codes and convert them into AR codes. Thereby allowing you to use your codebreaker codes on SM v3.8.

3. pk90010

pk90010 Member

Thank you for your information, but that means I gotta type them passwords manually. right? is there any other ways not typing them manually? cuz some codes are too long and my fingers will get tired after im done with it. I won't be able to play game after.

4. HG27

HG27 Guest

What you could do is go to the codebreaker website and then just highlight the codes for the game you want. Then just right click on the mouse to copy then to paste the codes into MAXConvert. This will eliminate the need to type the codes in manually.
    Then just click convert and you get your converted codes.

5. pk90010

pk90010 Member

Yes that sounds very time saving. My concern is that in order to input code into swapmagic decoder, I need to type them one by one right? That's going to take time and finger work. I was just wondering if there was a way to run codes off the USB flash drive or something. Thanks

6. pk90010

pk90010 Member

By the way I just ordered Gameshark because on the swapmagic site, it says swapmagic is compatible with gameshark. It will be arriving to me either today or tomorrow. I will try that see if that work.