1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help please

Discussion in 'DVD / Blu-ray drives' started by momdad, Jun 16, 2004.

1. momdad

momdad Guest

When I tried to make a backup of my movie it freezes when it kicks into finalize, and I mean it makes my whole computer freeze. But it doesn't freeze until after it takes five or more minutes in finalize stage. Unfortunately I don't know much about computers so whom ever can help please be detailed and thanks you.

2. longjonsi

longjonsi Member

it could be just that dvd....try another one and see if it works...if it still does then try another program or anything simple like that

but if it worked before then it has to be the dvd...unless you screwed with something
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Philadelphia Flyers
    [​IMG]

www.homebiz.ws

Tronto Mapple Leafs
    [​IMG][/small]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2004
  3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

momdad,

What are you specs?? O/S, processor, ram, HD, free HD space? Also what programs are you using?

4. momdad

momdad Guest

I didn't screw with anything but its done it with a few of them now,it takes 15 min to finalize and doesn't play still,except sometimes

5. flip218

he,he... nobody said you did :)

What happpens the sometimes? Does it play all the way? Also you've got to give us more information. Post your system specs and the programs you are using. And also post the process you are using.

6. momdad

momdad Guest

would love to give all the information you need but I have no idea how to run the information or how to draw it up for this, I said I know nothing about computers, anyways the sometimes it works flawlessly

7. flip218

momdad,

Your Operating System:
    Is it Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows 98? Or do you have a Mac Computer?

For your processor and ram:
    Right click my computer, then click preferences. This will pop up a window with your processor and ram info.

For your HD and free HD space.
    Double click my computer. Your HD is usually you C drive, and will be labeled local disk. there are two numbers. First is how big, and second is how much is free.

Also what programs are you using?? DVD Shrink? DVD Decrypter?

Hope this helps :)