1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Need Help Quick!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by StrongBad, Jan 26, 2005.

1. StrongBad

StrongBad Member

I have an HD Loader for my PS2 It doesn't work It either says Disk Read Error of Please insert a Playstation or Playstation 2 format disk. I did manage to get it to work once. I just got it back from sony today because it wouldn't read blue disks and I have tried my hd loader on my friends PS2 and it worked fine. Please Help.

Thanks

2. StrongBad

StrongBad Member

Please, doesn't anyone know?

3. aslamraja

aslamraja Member

there are a few ps2 that just dont like the non sony factory pressed cdr. the hd loader is on cdr. Hd advance has a dvd version get that and that should work. if you dont want to spend more money you might get it to work with a few laser adjustments. read up on the forum on fixing laser problems there are many topics on this. you should be able to get it to work but that would viod your warantee. i hope this helps

4. superstui

superstui Regular member

eh if it says disk read error, then it is probally a problem with your laser in the PS2.

5. faizal

faizal Member

i had a game that i put into my ps2 hd loader hardrive and once i started installing it it also said game disc read errors. but this did not happen with all of my games i think it must be that the game was scratched up.

6. faizal

faizal Member

try and get a clean disc of the game you were trying to install beforeyou do anything else. It's worth a try!

7. StrongBad

StrongBad Member

aslamraja, so would the hd load advanced work since its a dvd? I though those only helped with backed up games, or can it do the same as the hd loader?

Thanks in advance

8. superstui

superstui Regular member

hd advanced does the smae thing hd loader does, only hd advanced also will let you put backups onto the hd.