1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help step by step how to burn ps2 games

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by jordanm, Jan 2, 2005.

1. jordanm

jordanm Guest

some one please help me step by step to burn ps2 games and tell me everything i need because i already have a pioneer burne and a dms 4 modchip

2. Rusty2

Rusty2 Member

ok, first, you should get dvd decryptor, search for the program on google.

now, is the back of your ps2 game a silver back or a purple back. ill assume its silver.

heres what id do. make a new folder, and call it Video_TS.

open upp dvd decryptor, and go to mode, then click iso, then click read. then, you should see a small folder. click that and choose the folder you want to save the iso file (maybe mds file though) to. then insert the ps2 game into your dvd burner. at the bottom of the program window, a symbol will come become colored. it may look like a disc with an arrow pointing toward a blackish box. click that and wait. after its done ripping the iso file, a box should pop up and say something operation sucessful. click ok. then take out your ps2 disc and put in a blank dvd(- or +)R. the program windo should still be up. click mode, then highlight iso and click write. the program window should change a little. find the folder and click it to find your game file wherever you saved it to. if there is not an iso file, than choose the mds file. then, at the bottom there should be a colored thing that has like a blackish box pointing to a disc. click that and wait. when its done, you should get a box that says operation sucessful.

theres how you do it!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2005
  3. jordanm

jordanm Guest

yes! thanks so much even though i havent tried it yet i think it will work, lol but how long does it take to derctpt it and burn it