1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help to burn an xbox 360 game

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by pranks82, Oct 3, 2007.

1. pranks82

pranks82 Member

I have an xbox 360 game that i want to burn. i downloaded it off the torrent site. It came as a rar file. When i unzipped it, it unzipped included a folder with security patches, a file type that is Dvd file and another winrar file with the name of the same game. What do i do with all this, what's software do i need to burn it. Can someone pls give me a step to step instruction on what to do.I've been having problem with this for about 3 weeks now.i Have wasted alot of money on the DVD+R DL CDs becos i have no solution. Please someone should help me out here.

2. mperagine

mperagine Regular member

Go here: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/359114

Use winrar and unrar the other .rar file, this should give you an iso. The rest of the steps you need to take are in the above link, along with all software you need. Make sure you are burning using a DL burner. In the future post in the Xbox 360 forums, not Xbox. Also, search a little, most of the info you need is right here.