1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Need Help To Make A Magic Memory Stick With CFW 3.71 MM-2 With It

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by tekken123, Oct 28, 2007.

1. tekken123

tekken123 Member

Hi there can somebody help me to make a magic memory stick with CFW 3.71 MM-2 on It because I am getting the Datel Max Tool Battery next week to put 3.71 mm-2 on my slim psp which has OFW 3.71 on It. I would be most greatful and also I have a 2GB Sandisk Pro Duo Card. Thanks.

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Use this guide HERE. You will need a PSP that has 3.XX custom firmware on it in order to create the Magic memory Stick (Before you ask you can not use a official PSP to create the Universal Magic Memory Stick).

3. btjl90

btjl90 Regular member

if u have that jig kick battery already but dont have a custom firmware.. i heard u can create a magic mstick with ur PC.. search around cause i forgot the name of the software lol sry

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Actually I searched and HERE is an easy installer that you can use to create the Universal Unbricker/Upgrader without a custom firmware PSP. The PC does the work for you.

So you should be good to go when you get the Battery you ordered and run this application.

5. tekken123

tekken123 Member

Thank you ever so much :D I have now got a magic memory stick and I also just ordered the datel max tool battery. Can I also Install cfw 3.71 mm-2 over my ofw 3.71? Thanks :)

6. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Yap if you follow the guide I linked to it will upgrade straight to 3.71 M33-2 with any PSP FAT/SLIM.