1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help w/soft mod using SID4 and splinter cell

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by jrizzy, Jan 15, 2007.

1. jrizzy

jrizzy Member

Im in the middle of my mod right now what splinter cell files do I put on the AR one both in a certain order?

2. Gr8Modder

Gr8Modder Guest

just put them on there, make sure its the only splinter cell save on your xbox

3. jrizzy

jrizzy Member

BOTH files?! the tutorial says one

4. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

you put both files on the memory card, then transfer then BOTH to your xbox

5. jrizzy

jrizzy Member

ok man heres the deal please help ,i inly put on the one file and the soft mod isnt working properly any idea's,there are no emulaters,it wont boot to dash by its self i have to press all the buttons to get it to boot to unleashedx but no aps or emulaters or nothin? and the light is red not green?

6. Gr8Modder

Gr8Modder Guest

put them both on there, there should a splinter cell save and then a linux save, i havent done it in so long but on your action replay you will see linux profile and something else like installer or something

7. jrizzy

jrizzy Member

ok just to clarify I put the two splinter cell saves plus the loader file right that makes three total files.If that is correct I messed up I only used the loader file and the linux file and completed the soft mod it its not working properly how do I uninstall the soft mod so I can reinstall or can I just udload the missing splinter cell file or somthing.Im right in the middle of doing this now so I really am thankful for your help.

8. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

why do you have 2 splinter cell profiles? you need one linux profile and 1 loader

9. jrizzy

jrizzy Member

yeah thats what i thought im on the SID 4 totorial from this site and it says and is true to say splinter cell has two one is PAL and the other is NTSC i used NTSC. It toally looked like it all worked fine I got the dashboard and some of the stuff but no emulaters or roms and it wont boot itself to the dash

10. jrizzy

jrizzy Member

yeah thats what i thought im on the SID 4 totorial from this site and it says and is true to say splinter cell has two one is PAL and the other is NTSC i used NTSC. It toally looked like it all worked fine I got the dashboard and some of the stuff but no emulaters or roms and it wont boot itself to the dash