1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help with 3.02 eoa recovery..

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by noDS, Jan 21, 2007.

1. noDS

noDS Regular member

I have had a look around the site trying to find something on 3.02 oea recovery and found nothing. I somehow managed to semi brick my psp while trying to update from 1.50 to 3.02 oea. Wanted to do the whole 3.03 oea update.

Luckily I can still get into the recovery menu, problem is that when I tried to run the recovery programme, nothing happened. PLEASE HELP!!

2. BurnCK

BurnCK Regular member

Download this :-

http://rapidshare.com/files/12691043/PSP_2.71_Downgrader_and_Updates.rar

Extract the files and get the 3.02.rar file. Extract '302_BASIC_INSTALLER.exe' from 3.02.rar. Put your PSP in Recovery Mode and then select 'Toggle USB'. Have your PSP plugged into your PC. Run 302_BASIC_INSTALLER.exe and when given the choice select to install '1.50 Recovery' on your PSP. Once installed run the Recovery Program from the Recovery Menu.

3. noDS

noDS Regular member

Thanks I will give it a try and let you know what happens

4. noDS

noDS Regular member

OK. SO after copying all the files across to my psp. I tried to do the recovery in the recovery menu. I selected it and it just freezes up for a while and then shuts down. Im really stressed out here. I dont know what else to do. Does anyone have any ideas what I have done wrong or left out????