1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help with DVD backup!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by l3lade, Sep 6, 2004.

1. l3lade

l3lade Member

I tried ripping 2 games, THUG and Simpsons Hit n Run with Nero. Apparently it ripped correctly. Then i tried burning them with Nero at 1x speed onto a TDK DVD-R disc. That supposedly worked according to nero. I try to play them using my swap magic and slide card and no luck. First i see green colors then blue which are good signs and the screen turns black as if its loading but it just stays that way and keeps making noise.

What am i doing wrong? Do i have bad media? Does swap magic suck?

Thanks for the help,
    P.S. if you wanna help you could IM me on AIM at MenaceToTheSouth or just reply to this.

2. l3lade

l3lade Member

Some1 please help me!!

3. lucifer69

lucifer69 Regular member

maybe is the media try using a better one like ritek and swap magic is great.
    what version is your ps2

4. l3lade

l3lade Member

Im trying DVD decrypter instead of Nero now. I bought a 25 pack of TDK because they were cheap. But i dunno where to get ritek there aren't any at staples i dont think. Was my procedure at least correct?

5. lucifer69

lucifer69 Regular member

yes you did it right you can found ritek media in ebay.com and also you can use verbatim which is easy to found in a store i will post a link later that they sell ritek for 40$ i buy from there.

6. Krish_82

Krish_82 Guest

try gettin a copy of game x copy. no fuss, 1 click and in a hours time, u have perfect back up

7. l3lade

l3lade Member

DVD Decrypter still didnt work, whos memorex? Is their media good? I dont want to spend too much I only want a small pack and some brand i can get at staples. Any1 know of a good media that works that they will probably sell at staples? Memorex, Staples brand, HP, etc ?