1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help with hd advance

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by looney316, Apr 7, 2005.

1. looney316

looney316 Member

I have hd advance 1.0 i hooked it up to the harddrive it works but not with all games my friend told me there is a way so all the games will work this is driving me crazy some games will not even come up after i convert it others will play for about one stage then will just lock up is there something i am doing wrong or is there something out there that is better someone please help

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2005
  3. looney316

looney316 Member

ok is there a program that i can use that supports all games

4. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Nope....

5. looney316

looney316 Member

so what is the best program to use i tried to backup narc and the new spilnter cell they don't work what should i use to get the new games

6. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

You're just gonna have to sit down and learn. Then you will understand what options you have and don't have. Here is a place to start http://ps2hd.com/ . They specialize in playing PS2 games off hard drives.

7. X-Station

X-Station Guest

I tried to backup splinter cell 3 yesterday with HD advance 1.0 and it works....

It happens to me too sometimes. Well what i normally do to make it work is that, alternatively use hd loader to convert i think its better than hd advance.... It also depends on your chip and your ps2. I tried with 4 diff ps2 and get diff result. U have to understand ur ps2 i guess.

http://members.shaw.ca/advancetiming/
    to get hd loader

8. williej

williej Regular member

I have HDAdvance 2.0 and I successfully backed up NARC, but I deleted it. Talk about a flaming turd ... you are a cop, and you can shoot anyone and drop drugs. What a waste ... save your disc space for something better than this POC.