1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help with ISO/EBOOT

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Rayearth, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Rayearth

Rayearth Member

i upgraded to 3.40 oe-a cuz i have been reading round and there has been people sayin its better for me to run things from off it etc, etc

i have had problems with iso's recently, PSX ones to be exact i cant seem to get them to appear upon my memory stick. Do i need to run an emulator to get them to work or not.

I place them in G:/ISO [HERE}

I upgraded in the hope that it would cure my EBOOT problem with one of my fav games Parasite eve 2 it gets so far and freezes on published by XXXXXXXX can anyone seriously help me thanks!!

Also can someone tell me how to tell a fake memory stick apart from a real one i got a 4gb and when i press triangle to find the data on it it says Magicgate unknown does that mean i have been punked!!

Thanks

2. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

You have to put PSX games in their EBOOT.PBP form in your GAME folder, (eg: ms0:/PSP/GAME/GameName/EBOOT.PBP)

And, your memory stick is fake, it will say "Supported" if it's genuine.

3. Rayearth

Rayearth Member

i know where to place eboot's, i customize mine all the time its just that i ripped paraste eve 2 from disc using iso buster and the made into an eboot with popstation, i didnt customize it then cuz i wanted to make sure it works...and it gets to that certain point and freezes so yeah.i was wondering if anyone else has had that problem and knew how to overcme it??

And great i been had oh flippin joy!! i will have to get a proper one from gamestation or something

Thanks for your time shoks

4. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

If it's just that game, try ripping it again? Or check if the disk is scrached, simple things but might help. You could also download an EBOOT of Parasite eve 2 and see if that version works.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2007
  5. Rayearth

Rayearth Member

i have tried ripping it again and again, but i will just keep tryin thanks for your help.

and HA until just the other day i have been searching for the EBOOT for yonks but some nice person on another site has posted it, its just i need to download winzip. But you know i was just hoping that sumone else had the same problem. thanks again a huge bunch

Cheers Shokz for your time!!

6. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

No problem, but i don't have anything else to suggest, hope you get it working anyway.