1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help with limewire

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by bryana, Jan 7, 2007.

1. bryana

bryana Member

someone help me i am trying to use limewire to get free songs to put on my jukebox but its not working help me right away i am getting impatient !!!!

2. RonIII

RonIII Member

what is wrong with it?

3. concrete

concrete Member

Have you been able to use other programs to get music for you MP3? I've never had a problem with Limewire, so I'm wondering if it's somehow not compatable with your MP3 player? Although, I can't imagine why it wouldn't be...the music downloaded goes to a designaed file on your computer and then you do what you want with it.
    Can you give us more details?

4. Mez

Mez Active member

bryana, As for all forums it is best if you explain your problem clearly. All that was clear in your plea for help is that you want help right away. What is your problem? Is it Limewire, are you actually downloading songs or is the trouble importing your songs into itunes? I would try reading the documentation for your jukebox. Make sure you are downloading tunes in the format your jukebox can play. Play them on your computer first before you put them on your jukebox. If they do not play on your computer do not expect them to play on your Jukebox.

5. BeingAl

BeingAl Member

I love limewire! I always have no problem in finding songs that I want or need!