1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help with my HD Loader.... please someone...

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Daaante, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Daaante

Daaante Member

Hi everyone, it's my first post... I'm just typing this to ask a simple favor... HEEELLLPPP... lol. You see, I just bought and HD Loader 2.0 from the official site and recieved it today. So of course I rented two games (GT4 and ATV Offroad Fury 3) and bla bla bla. It comes time where I go to put them both onto my HDD and I do... but then, either of them work..!!! When I hit "run" either of them works, except for GT4 in the beginning but then that goes black... SO then I grab Ratchet and Clank and pop that in and do the same thing, AND THE SAME THING HAPPENS!!!... Can somebody please help me ASAP, my AIM sn is Short Sucka and my e-mail is doubledante@yahoo.com, please help me out, should I return it, or am I doing something wrong...? :'( helllllllp... thank you!

2. Daaante

Daaante Member

yes and one more thing, just some background info if you need to know it... I have just the HDLoader 2.0 (2 discs DVD and CD) the original PS2 HDD and the original Network Adaptor.... am I missing something? could that be it? or is it not possible to play the games off the HDD, but merely to put them there for backup?... someone help me out lol.. thanks again guys!

3. clergykid

clergykid Member