1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help with my psp =[

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by rocky2005, May 26, 2007.

1. rocky2005

rocky2005 Member

Okay, my friend told me he would hack my psp the other day, and I gave him my psp. When he gave me my psp back, I had the 3.02 OE-A firmware. And with my psp, he gave me Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Guilty Gear. It worked fine. But then I decided to get my own games. So I downloaded Def Jam FFNY, and NBA live 07. The problem is..when I try putting the two new games in, it says "Cannot copy file: cannot find the specified file". It says that for both games. I don't understand why! They are both .cso files..and I already have the fastloader in my psp. Please, someone help me!! I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Oh yea, is there a way to play pokemon fire red in my psp? :p

Last edited: May 26, 2007
  2. Oraseth

Oraseth Regular member

err, the psp or your PC states that it cant find the files? (simple question ;) )

we.. 3.02 OE-A should run teh images if they are in the ISO folder. Other option is that your isofiles are corrupted...

(Also not saying you did this, but have see it more than once on the forums = make sure you actually copy the files on your PSP, and not just create links. easy to find out, links are like 1-2kb and isos are many hundred MB.)

Not trying to patronize you, just covering all the bases.

3. rocky2005

rocky2005 Member

oh..well..Im sure it copies the file to the psp. But when my computer says its transfering the files..my computer gets an error saying that it cannot find the file. Then when I check my psp, the game loads for a couple of seconds, then stops loading. Any ideas?

I doubt that my files are corrupted because I just downloaded the torrent a few minutes before trying to put it on my psp. It would suck tho..if they were corrupted.

4. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

You may as well get 3.40oe-a because it's the newest and 3.02 is outdated. And try downloading other different copy's of your games. Place them in the ISO folder in the root of your memory stick and play them from your XMB.