1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help with Pandora Installer for 3.xx Kernels

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by 713tex, Oct 3, 2007.

1. 713tex

713tex Regular member

I need help with Pandora Installer for 3.xx Kernels Second Revision by Hellcat.

I'm supposed to be able to create a magic ms and jigkick battery using this app and a fat psp's battery on my CFW 3.71M33 Slim, right?

I recently sold my old PSP and now want to upgrade someone else's new Slim to CFW 3.71M33. I did my Slim using my old PSP.

After I've ran this app, I insert the battery and ms into a Slim but nothing happens. The PSP does power on by it's self but the orange ms light and green wifi light don't even turn on lke they should.

What did I do wrong?

10-08-07
    Never mind, you can't make a magic ms and jigkick battery on a Slim because it can't use the 1.5 kernel. This app must only be for the fat PSP.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2007
  2. MonoSoft

MonoSoft Regular member

what you've done wrong is sold your fat psp.... im not entirely sure that the PSP universal unbricker (pandora's battery) will install on a slim due to it's new programming and MB works... you can only install on a fat psp.. as far as i know