1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help with this Trojan Horse....please!!

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by gwendolin, Mar 10, 2007.

1. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Guess who will be keeping an eye on things in future. I will wipe everything and re install, thanks, Cheers.

2. KotaGuy

KotaGuy Regular member

Would be the best thing to do. Especially after two years without any kind of AV/AS scan being done.

And with that SDBot visible... that gives the attacker full control over the system to do whatever he wanted with it... and who knows how long its been there.

No real way to know the full extent of the damage done.

3. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

I have now re installed Windows XP Pro, along with AVG (Both)...I will make it my job to ensure scans are done REGULARLY....Thanks for all your help, Cheers.

4. KotaGuy

KotaGuy Regular member

You're very welcome :)

5. bkf

bkf Guest

LOL I just wanted to also say OMG. That is art in motion. Gwen a system just can't go 2 years or 2 weeks without checking. You knew that. Hit him over the head. LOL

Ps Bet we can fix it but after that length of time and what I read a reload after a full format is in order. Will keep us alive LOL

Im even to copy / paste that log and look it over.

Still want to thank you both. Rather then a "you have X problem" It was not spelled out and made me do research. Such a key in this war. I never want it spelled out for me rather Ken do you see an 02 or 023 that looks bad? Make me work for it. Ill be better for it in the end of this ugly war. It was fun and I paied attention the whole time and im just starting to move to phase two. Thanks again!
    Ken (better late then never)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2007