1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I NEED HELP WITH USING MAGIC SWAP,AND FLIP TOP

Discussion in 'PS2' started by badda12, Jan 2, 2005.

1. badda12

badda12 Guest

To everyone who helped me post my message wright thank you,Can any one help me by telling me what steps i need to go through and what software i need to backup my ps2 game orginals.thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2005
  2. eLiguL

eLiguL Member

There are so many things wrong with your post, where do I begin.

3. badda12

badda12 Guest

Well can anyone help me post it wright,I am new this this type thing such as forums,sorry!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2005
  4. A.Beast

A.Beast Guest

Well, I don't know about other people but when people write in all caps it just pisses me off.

Next ask specific questions and give specific details, even separate your questions from the rest of your ramblings, it helps people to help you.

Finally search the forums before starting threads, all of your questions have already been answered in other threads.

Oh and don't post your email, the admin will kick you in the nutz (you should probably read the rules as well, wouldn't hurt).

5. JRoland

JRoland Member

Yeah, just as a general rule, you may want to take the advice of A,BEAST. It's not that anyone is flaming you, it's just that those who may be able to help you probably won't if you don't follow the rules, etc.

As for your question regarding the FlipTop, have you installed it yet? If so, have you had any luck running any of your backups?