1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help with video ts

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by vietp13, Sep 20, 2004.

1. vietp13

vietp13 Member

ok i think my video ts folder has dobly digital sound, but i forgot to rip it seperately, but anyways when i burned the file into a dvd-r it says root on my dvd player and it has sound but the images like keep scrolling and is in black and white any help ?

2. vietp13

vietp13 Member

oh yes i am also able to play video ts folder on my desktop with nero player and the sound and image is fine so if anyoen can help me that would be cool

3. Doc409

Doc409 Active member

For starters, are you backing up a commercial DVD? And, what program did you use to create the video_ts folder?

4. vietp13

vietp13 Member

i think it may just be my old apex player but my computer dvd player and my friend's work great.... but i could use a directory to nice dvd players for under a 100

5. Doc409

Doc409 Active member

There are DVD burners under $100. Just search with Google, or your favorite browser.

I don't think your DVD burner is the problem. You will have to start answering some questions if you want help. That's how this process works.

6. vietp13

vietp13 Member

i am simply stating that my apex is unable to read my dvd-rs, meanwhile my friend can and also my nec 3500a can also read it. I need help with recommendation on a new dvd player

7. Doc409

Doc409 Active member

Oh, I see. Recommendations are a tough one. The newer models have greater compatibility than the older ones, but no player is claimed to have universal compatibility. It is always suggested that you take a sample of your DVD's that you want to play into the store with you, and then test them on the unit you want.

If you can't do this, at least make a purchase where you can return the unit if it doesn't work for you.