1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help!!! with ...

Discussion in 'PS2' started by mario72, Apr 28, 2005.

1. mario72

mario72 Member

ok i am a newbie i have these files that i got form a source and well its a ps2dvd ok when i open the file there are many other files??? who do i get these to a disc??? i have tried nero and decrypter i have to day to find out if these dvdr are gona work later with a friend that has a flip top. i really need a step by step...i have read and read am i doin something wrong???? when i burn one of these files when i have extracted one it turns to an iso but its still winrared i mean do i burn it like that???? please help thank you people....

2. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

Ok, so i'll assume you had a whole bunch of rar'd files?
    So basically you extract the first file, probably an '.000' or '.001'

Then, if you end up with a complete .iso file, that is what you use with 'Dvd Decrypter' Now, you may have WinRar set up to recognize .iso files. Make sure you do not try to extract the .iso file itself. You want to leave it in that format for 'Dvd Decrypter'.

Open 'Dvd Decrypter' and select 'mode>iso>write' and choose the .iso file. Burn it onto quality media as slow as possible.

3. mario72

mario72 Member

ok welli did that ....i extracted the file, then opened the decrypter and selected mode/iso/write. and it burned...... had my friend tested it becasue he has flip top ps2 with swap magic... and he told me that it does show but only one thing.. it was in black in white and there was a black space bar about 2 inches on the top of the screen......what did i do wrong????? please help...thank you

4. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

It looks like you have a compatibility issue. Either your trying to play a PAL game on an NTSC, or visa versa. If you have SwapMagic v3.3 you can fix this by selecting 'PAL' in the options, or whichever the game may be. If you don't have v3.3 or higher, then you will need to d/l a PALtoNTSC converter and fix the Y number of the .iso file and TheN burn it.

5. mario72

mario72 Member

ok will find out what version he has . and if i d/l the swap magic disc.. how do i burn it .. as data with nero??? on dvdr? also where do i get a d/l for palto=ntsc converter? and how would i change the iso ???

6. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

7. mario72

mario72 Member

hey bro thanks a million those paltontsc worked really good!!! one thing though there is still that little space bar on top only about 1 inch and a 1/2 there is changing the offset with paltontsc fix it ? it is on 48 and the person that described on how to do it said to keep it that way cuz thats the closests you'll get if not well its no biggie....i mean it works and plays..again thank you a million!!!! laters