1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dreday424, Jan 7, 2005.

1. dreday424

dreday424 Member

I have been using dvdxcopy platinum for a few months and have had no problems burning dvds, I just tried to burn a newer movie and it said it was unable to. All it said was :unable readV ob. I am not sure what to do know, can someone help? I really don't know much about computers or software and that is why Platinum worked best for me because it WAS easy. Thanks.

2. sirenia

sirenia Guest

what movie were you trying to backup? Little black book or Resident Evil 2(just a guess). If not one of these which movie were you trying to backup?

3. dreday424

dreday424 Member

Your correct: ) It was little black book. Do you know why this happened and if so what can I do to fix it?

Thanks so much for the response!!

4. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

Use New Version DVDDecrypter to rip it and then use Shrink to compress. If you have the RF version use DVDDecrypter to rip to HD and then use the Plat version to compress and burn.

5. sirenia

sirenia Guest

download the new version of decrypter from this site and save the file to your hd then open with dvd shrink which you can also download from this site then you should have no problem. hope this helps