1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mikeq87, Mar 10, 2007.

1. mikeq87

mikeq87 Guest

I have been very frustated!! I bought a VIA VT6421A Serial ATA RAID PCI Controller Card a extra Xbox 360 DVD Drive that is a Samsung TS-H943. I have tried to flash about a hundred times!! i used Xtreme firmware 3.3, Xtreme firmware 5.2 no success. when i boot from the floppy and type "mtkflash r /m orig.bin" and hit enter it then tells me to select "master = 1f0 / Slave = a0" i type 1f0 for master and it does'nt do anything. i tried the slax 2 cd method that also doest work. all i want to do is flash it and play my games i backed up thats it!! I dont know if my SATA is Enabled or not. If it isn't i dont know how to enable it? I have Windows Vista Premuim, 1 GB Ram, 5 Hardrives that equal 1000 GB and the VIA VT6421A Serial ATA RAID PCI Controller Card. Somebody please help me!!!!

2. motomods

motomods Regular member

do you have ms25 or ms28?.. with an ms28 you need to do the bad flash recovery to flash your drive.. it is simple.. just turn your xbox off before you select the sata port then turn it on once you select it..

3. mikeq87

mikeq87 Guest

no i have a ms25