1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I NEED HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by gangsta00, Jul 10, 2007.

1. gangsta00

gangsta00 Guest

i upgraded my psp from 3.40 OE-A to 3.40 IE.

the problem is i cannot got into configuration (which is in RECOVERY MODE). everything else comes up except that, when i press it, no writing comes up and i cannot go bak to 1.50 coz the psp goes black and turns off. and from the looks of it, i think my psp has turnt into a chinese psp because it has potable tv under network and when i restored it to default settings the psp was on some next language so i had to change that and enter was o but i changed that too in RECOVERY please someone help me

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

i think it involves just deleting a file in flash1. try flash1 formatter

3. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

As far as the portable TV and Playstation Spot go, I just got them on my 3.40 OE-A as well; so I don't think your PSP is Chinese.

I decided not to go to IE, so I don't know what to say in that area. I'm sure there's someone here that can help you, though.

4. gangsta00

gangsta00 Guest

thanks i will try that but how does it work?

5. gangsta00

gangsta00 Guest

and will it brick my psp and can u list the files that supposed to be in flash 1 so i can delete something which is not supposed to be there

6. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

flash1 formatter is a tool. theres no risk of brick, because all flash1 is is ur settings. all u will have to do is reset ur settings

7. gangsta00

gangsta00 Guest

when i go into configuration i still dont see anything but a blue background and my psp just truns off

8. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

did u run flash1 formatter?

9. gangsta00

gangsta00 Guest

10. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

theres this other thread that says wat file to delete. i cant remember, thread surf. i think the guy who sed it was Brosmooth, pm him if u want

11. gangsta00

gangsta00 Guest

ok i got configuration to work but 1 last problem, when i try to flash back to 1.50, it dont work

12. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest