1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I NEED HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by manny2564, Nov 5, 2007.

1. manny2564

manny2564 Member

I have a flashed ms 25 drive I flashed with the newest ixtreme firmware, but I don't go online much and have a few games that won't play on my system. This is where I need the help, How do I change the firmware on my drive since it's already Flashed. I used the samread, Samhack method. I do have my original bin on my pc in case that helps.

Thanks in advanced

2. steimy

steimy Active member

why do you want to change it? Is it because some of the backups you made are not stealth patched and will not work with iExtreme?
    If so then i would suggest 5.2 as the version to use as it is pretty stable and works well.

But if you go online AT ALL then you should keep the iExtreme firmware and just remake the games. You can use IMGburn or Nero to make an ISO file from the current back up, then use DVDmulleter 10 to patch the stealth files and make the new ISO, then IMGburn again to burn the new ISO. Also DVDmulleter can test the current disc you have to see if it is stealth so you can tell before you even do anything else. If it is stealth and was made correctly on good quality media (Verbatim) then there is no reason it should not work. If you use cheap media then that could be the reason why some work and some do not.

3. manny2564

manny2564 Member

Thanks for the Reply dude,

I know the media isn't the problem as I my theses games work on his system which isn't running iextreme firmware. I used DVDmulleter to check if it was stealth patched and from What I understood they were. I also used Xbox backup creator and passed the stealth check so I don't know what's wrong, So I just wanna change the Firmware. Can someone please post the instructions ??

Again thanks dudes and dudetes
    this site Kicks butt!!!!