1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I NEED HWLP!!!!!!!! THIS IS A DUMB THING I DID AND NEED HELP!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by agent000, Nov 11, 2003.

1. agent000

agent000 Member

hey
    i recently changed the xboxdash.xbe to 1evolutionx.xbe and msxobxdash.xbe to xboxdash.xbe. this is a dumb thing because in the first place i didnt have the original M$ dash working,kept getting an error. if i turn on the xbox with mod on the bios launch xboxdash.xbe and thats the original M$ dash that didnt work. so i get this error 21 with mod on. and with mod off i get error 5. I just need to know if theres any bios out the the will boot 1evolutionx.xbe or is there a way the i can change the setting without flashfxp. or can i make a boot disk, if so can you give me exact directions on how to make one._X_X_X_X_X_[small]John Lewis[/small]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2003
  2. FSU33

FSU33 Guest

Have you tried using a boot disk with the default.xbe and evox.ini on the boot CD. This should allow you to boot from the CD and change your settings on you HD.

3. agent000

agent000 Member

ive tried that but i dont know if im doing it right, so could you give me directions on how to make a boot disk please

4. FSU33

FSU33 Guest

5. Krayzier1

Krayzier1 Guest

I have the same error here if you find a fix please let me know if i find i will do the same thx.

6. Krayzier1

Krayzier1 Guest

Fixed mine found another post to help make you a evox boot disk and put it in the xbox and shut your power off then tilt you xbox 45 degrees torward the power button turn on your xbox boot disk will load now.

7. Jslayer

Jslayer Guest

toward the power button?? the power button is in the middle lol

8. Krayzier1

Krayzier1 Guest

Duh lifting from the back :)