1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need some answers

Discussion in 'PS2' started by account, Jan 16, 2004.

1. account

account Guest

my friend just bought a network adapter and he has a flip top with swap magic disc i want to know if he can use his backups online and he can't get it to work and im not familiar with the network adapter so can someone please tell me how (step by step) to get it working is there some software to get it to work or what? please help

2. mgb0101

mgb0101 Member

depends on what games. newer games have dnas protection, so backups will not work online, period. just use the originals. older games like socom I will work online.

please be more specific: what games is he trying to play?

3. account

account Guest

i don't know what he wants to play i'll just tell him to play the originals. but the main thing is is that he can't even get any games to go online that have the online feature. he is completly clueless about the network adapter same with me and we don't even know the method to start up the games to play them online or even if you have to go to a web site or what im clueless here please help i have no knowledge of the network adapter all i know is that it plays games online

4. WEStar

WEStar Active member

the network adapter comes with a setup disc.

5. account

account Guest

for the pc or the ps2?
    im sorry for these stupid questions but im clueless with the network adapter

6. account

account Guest

3 of the games he wants to play are: tribes, nhl 2004, atv offroad fury 2