1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need some dvd+r affordable media, where???!

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by Jdilla, Dec 29, 2003.

1. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

like the subject states, i need some +r blank media, in the past ive only used memorex, but im no afraid to buy something else, can anyone alert me on any specials that i should be aware of? best buy, has them too expensive, 50pk for 100dollars, i usually buy them for 53 dollars from them but thats only when they are on special. ive heard of meritline.com. but never actually shopped there. can anyone tell me something about them?

2. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

i just came from meritline.com, can someone tell me their experiences with "digita matrix" media. ill be using them from ps2 games and dvd movies

3. stunn611

stunn611 Regular member

[bold] this week office depot is sellin 2 15/pack of verbatim dvd-+r for $30. also compusa is sellin a 25/pack of 2x TDK dvd-r and 4x TDK dvd+r for $35 each.

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Jdilla, I have had no problems with Meritline orders. My suggestion would be buy Ritek media from them. I've ordered both +r and -r from them with no coasters yet.
    If you go to www.dvdrhelp.com, they have a list on media which will tell you who makes media for certain brands. Another list there shows compatability of media with burners and players.
    Jerry

5. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

thanks stunn, and thank you jerry. i will keep looking for specials as the weekend comes. usually specials happened on weekends