1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I NEED SOME HELP FIXING MY PSP!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by demigod22, Jul 7, 2007.

1. demigod22

demigod22 Member

i need help!!!!...my psp wont play games anymore!!!...its version 3.02 oe b....CAN ANYONE HEPL ME PLEASE!!

2. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

What'd ye do? Be descriptive please.

3. demigod22

demigod22 Member

i was trying to do this totorial http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/473818

and i did ecactly everything it said then i booted the game and it was fine then it flashed the psp then finaly i was ganna play a game to see if the gameboot worked...but it only stop right before the actual gameboot frozen and then it shuts down....i tried many things....i tried to upgrade to a higher version so i can get my flash settings back but since the uprgrade is in the game section it wont go though....evrything else still works...everything...exept anything in the game section...aby suggestions?

4. snypeshot

snypeshot Member

HA HA LOL.

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

snypeshot, wtf is that post about? do it again & you'll not get to member, understand?!

6. demigod22

demigod22 Member

snypshot.... i will apretiate it if u post things that are only related to my problem...i dont think its very nice of you to post that....thank you...anyway....any more suggestions?