1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some help with Azuerus

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by jessman2, Apr 26, 2007.

1. jessman2

jessman2 Member

Here is my setup:

Got a zyxel Prestige 600 series modem hooked into linksys WRT54G wireless router, and that is all on my sisters computer in her room. IN my room, I have the linksys WUSb54G USB adapter receiving the wireless signal from the linksys router.

Now, I have Azuerus on my comp, but for some reason I never get better than yellow faces, and I can only download 2 files at a time! Plus I have the windows firewall turned off, and the AVAST! virus detector set on pause, so it is off, and that is all on my comp. On my sister's comp I disabled McAffe virus scan firewall.

yet on the NAT thing in Azerus it is red and says "firewalled" How can this be? How do I make it so that I can get all green faces, and am able to download more than 1 thing?

2. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Read the stickies and the guides, it's all been covered before.

3. jessman2

jessman2 Member

well, can you at least give me a link to where it covers my situation? Cause I am very network illterate and I din't want to wade through dozens of pages that have no relation to my specific problem

4. PWNed100

PWNed100 Guest

5. jessman2

jessman2 Member

I have been to that, it is no help whatsoever. Does not have any help pertaining to the setup I have

6. PWNed100

PWNed100 Guest

7. jessman2

jessman2 Member

It's none of those ISP's. Our ISp is MTCO. A local telephone comopany and internet provider