1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some help with Shrink

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by tarmac, Jan 12, 2005.

1. tarmac

tarmac Member

I am an absolute newbie and found this ring yesterday and joined. I have read through some forums, and asked some questions. Unfortunately, I have another one.

It was suggested that I use DVD Decrytor to Rip, Reauthorize with Shrink and burn with Nero. I have ripped using Decryptor and all went well (almost 2 hrs) but it said completed and no files skipped. I am a little confused on how to continue with Shrink. Can anyone please walk me through on what to do now?

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Did you rip it into an Image file or a back_up folder with Video and AUdio TS folders under it?

3. tarmac

tarmac Member

I ripped to what is my D: drive (specifically for DVDs) which has the movie files ... I opened my Intervideo WinDVD and actually viewed the move.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2005
  4. tarmac

tarmac Member

I ripped to what is my D: drive (specifically for DVDs) which has the movie files (Video TS)... I opened my Intervideo WinDVD and actually viewed the move.

(Oops, don't know how this posted twice ??)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2005
  5. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Well depends if its an image file or you riped just the files. Open up DVD Shrink and click on Open Image if it is an image file then go to your D: drive or if its riped to folders click on Open File and go to the DVD_Backup folder and open. It will then bring in the movie.