1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need the 2.3b lite+!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by xJus10x, Sep 2, 2004.

1. xJus10x

xJus10x Member

does anyone know any places that still sell them? will you sell me yours? thanks.

PLEASE ANSWER

2. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

ha, funny. i dont think no one else has the original x2.3blite+ instock so you are out of gas. why dont you install it with xapter? what are you so afraid off?

3. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I am not sure man,but if you are worried of installing the Executer 2.3b Lite Plus with the xapter.Then you could wait for the Executer 3 chip to come out which should also have a solderless adapter very different from what I have seen so far.It is dealing with the power to the Xbox.If you want to look at it check out this site http://www.teamxecuter.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=74 .You may want to wait for this for real though,because it should be out in about 2 weeks.If you can wait till then you should be able to get it.Oh another thing xJus10x I don't think you will be able to find the adapter that you are looking for man.The adapter for the xecuter 2.3b Lite Plus would be rare now,and having someone sell you it would be like just buying a chip.If you can look off of ebay or something like that.Jdilla wats up killa

Peace L-Burna