1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need to know

Discussion in 'PS2' started by kylea, Jun 13, 2003.

1. kylea

kylea Member

i already have 2 modchips installed on my ps2..
    1}neo key or some old one not sure,one of the wires are cut so i think it is "disabled"?..
    2}usb mod chip..
    HOWEVER!!?
    I wanto to install a magic 3.5 chip..
    WILL THE 2 PREVIOUS ONES INTERFERE WITH IT WORKING,ETC?? THANKS!!

2. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

i would take the other 2 out just to be sure. U would not need those other modchips in if u installed the magic. also u would have more space if u took them out because the magic chips take up more room. And u don't want anything interfering the ps2 by having 3 chips connected.

3. WEStar

WEStar Active member

can I suggest getting a magic3.1 instead of the 3.5?? if you're capable of soldering the wires for the 3.5 you should be able to do all the wires for the 3.1. The reason I'd rather have a 3.1 is because most 3.5 if not all that I've seen are magic3 clones with a clip on them. if you must get the clip then go for the magic 3.6.

4. psx245

psx245 Regular member

actually the magic 3.6 is a clone also. the latest magic is magic 3.1. 4.1 and 3.6 are just clones

5. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

I kon magic 3.6 is clone but u can still connect it without usin the clip by just soldering the wires.