1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I nid basic...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by snowchick, Feb 25, 2007.

1. snowchick

snowchick Member

hey.. i am new here and i jus bought a psp a week ago.. i dun realli know much about the firmware and stuff.. can anyone give me links to tell me about the basic?? thanks.. and wad is TA-082?? i'm jus a little confused.. so please help me out.. thanks..

PS: please update me on the 3.1 downgrader.. because i didn know that if i updated my firmware then i cant play downloaded games.. so i recently went to update it.. so i nid to wait for the downgrader to be out.. my current firmware version is 3.11.. thanks for all your help..

2. balkie16

balkie16 Regular member

as of yet there is no 3.11 downgrader. TA-082 is a type of mother board that your psp might have. as of right now there are only downgraders for firmwares up to 3.03, and use the search button =) probubly would find all the answers to your questions that way im sure there are plenty of threads out there. if u need more help just send me a private message i guess and ill answer your questions.