1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I NOW HAVE VER 1.50!!! (NOW WHAT??)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by bklynjay, Dec 2, 2007.

1. bklynjay

bklynjay Member

First i want to thank all the guys that helped me get to this version!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! Muhhhhaaaaaaaaa now that I'm at ver 1.50 how can i get nes games on it?? thanks again for all your help!!

2. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

what firmware do u want? and why the red? please edit post and change to black writing

3. bklynjay

bklynjay Member

I think the red is cute so since i'm a chick why can't I use it? :)

I just downgraded from 2.71 to ver 1.50 so does that mean i can now play nes roms? and if so how can i download it?? thanks 07anto07! by the way i like your picture!

4. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

thanks for the comment on the picture, i only said it about the red in case the mods give out.

first, download the emulater for the type of rom you have. then download the Kxploit tool(get them both at psp-hacks.com) unzip the emulator and start up the Kxploit tool, it will ask for the file name in the first column, just give it any name. then it will ask for the EBOOT.PBP file directory. tell the proggy where the EBOOT>PBP file is(where you unzipped it) then it will ask where is you psp (connect your psp via USB and go to my computer and see what drive letter says the psp) then go back to the Kxploit and select the letter. then click Generate and then you will get a pop up window telling you it worked. now go to my computer and go to X/PSP/GAME/EMULATOR U CHOSE, then place the rom(s) next to the EBOOT>PBP file and your all set, just ignore the SECOND EMULATOR U CHOSE%, and if you find a curropted data when running the emu, ignore it DO NOT DELETE IT>

Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  5. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

Last edited: Dec 3, 2007
  6. bklynjay

bklynjay Member

thank.. i feel stupid asking this.. but i can't figure it out since there is no install readme file.. how do i install nesterj onto my psp? thanks again for the help! i can't believe how cool everyone is on here

7. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

Last edited: Dec 3, 2007