1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I put this under modding instead of technical...please help!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Kamiel5000, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Kamiel5000

Kamiel5000 Member

If anyone can solve this, you will be god in my eyes, because I am lost.

I had 2 consoles. a Xbox with a Benq Drive, where the drive didn't work, but the motherboard was fine, and a the other Xbox had a Hitachi drive, motherboard was a bust). I had the keys from the Hitachi and the benq. so i decided to put the Hitachi on the Benq motherboard, and use the benq keys. I turned on the Xbox after flashing Lt plus 1.91 on there, and... i get this error.
    Can't update your console
    23EF-335A-B800-0402-C005-3002

I tried updating via usb and disc..no luck. cant even access dashboard because this pops up right away. i tried spoofing the drive as a ben q didn't help. don't know what to do!!!! please help

2. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

you cannot cross those 2 drives, if you crossed it with a liteon it would have probably went ok, better off if you find a benq to replace it.

3. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

You can cross any drive as long as you spoof it properly. You are getting that error because you don't have the ORIG drive in the console when you updated it. Put the ORIG drive in and flash the POST FW. Then run the update. Then you can put your spoofed drive back in.

4. Kamiel5000

Kamiel5000 Member

thanks modking, and thanks for the responses.