I'm not sure if this is already possible, but I have never been able to do this before today and figured if it was something significant, I should share it. First, let me explain what happened. -- I had Dark_Alex's 3.1 firmware installed. Something I did messed it up so I ran the recovery EBOOT from his first 2.71 SE release. Now I was back to 1.5 firmware. I then installed his 2.71 SE firmware because I wasn't fond of the 3.1 at the moment. So, just messing around, I put my GTALCS iso in the ISO folder and tried running it through the XMB menu. It worked. So I put in my Splinter Cell ISO (it had never worked). Now that worked. -- I figured this was all some settings I had messed up before, so I reinstalled my 3.1 firmware and now my psp won't run the GTALCS ISO natively through the XMB. -- This is my first post here and I've never actually gotten involved in the PSP homebrew scene via forum before so please, don't flame me. If someone could, please explain to me what happened!