1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I ran the GTALCS ISO natively with 2.71 - Help Me.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by overzero, Apr 2, 2007.

1. overzero

overzero Member

I'm not sure if this is already possible, but I have never been able to do this before today and figured if it was something significant, I should share it.

First, let me explain what happened.
    --
    I had Dark_Alex's 3.1 firmware installed. Something I did messed it up so I ran the recovery EBOOT from his first 2.71 SE release.
    Now I was back to 1.5 firmware. I then installed his 2.71 SE firmware because I wasn't fond of the 3.1 at the moment. So, just messing around, I put my GTALCS iso in the ISO folder and tried running it through the XMB menu. It worked. So I put in my Splinter Cell ISO (it had never worked). Now that worked.
    --
    I figured this was all some settings I had messed up before, so I reinstalled my 3.1 firmware and now my psp won't run the GTALCS ISO natively through the XMB.
    --
    This is my first post here and I've never actually gotten involved in the PSP homebrew scene via forum before so please, don't flame me.

If someone could, please explain to me what happened!

2. staxx

staxx Regular member

Well, im guessing that you already have a game umd in your tray...so that problem is ruled out.

Try going into your recovery menu and check to see if no-umd is enabled...if it is disable it.

3. Odinn

Odinn Member

Your using 3.10 OE-A now?

4. staxx

staxx Regular member

He stated he was originally at 3.10 oe, then ran recovery to get to 1.5 and then went to 2.71 se-c

So...He's at 2.71 se-c.