1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I REALLY NEED HELP ABOUT PS2 BACK UPS please

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by ttmactt, Sep 2, 2004.

1. ttmactt

ttmactt Member

ok u guys i downloaded torrent files onto my hard drive i have swap magic and slide card the problem is i cant burn all the files at one time and you know how when you insert a ps2 game into ur dvd rom it has system files and everything the torrent files just look all da same and they are in rar format and when i open them they are a bunch of weird files i dont have a ps2 hard drive so please someone out there please take your time to let me know the correct way i already know how to copy game to game i made a copy of sf ex 3 but from real cd but i cant do torrent ones please help me out and anyone one else who might read this for info thanks all

2. tragidy

tragidy Member

http://www.rarlabs.com
    extract the game burn with nero or any other CD burning software you have that can burn .nrg .cue/bin
    .iso files.

3. ttmactt

ttmactt Member

hey man thanks for the info i just found out how the other day i wasted a bunch of cds but a good lesson learned you know lol but i came across another problem you know when u try to find sites to dl from most of the ones i find are spanish i dont understand but i grap a spanish-english dictionary ans sign up but they still didnt hook me up