1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really need help here!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by PSPBandit, Feb 7, 2007.

1. PSPBandit

PSPBandit Member

When I turn on my psp the green light comes on but nothing starts... no sound or picture. I tried without the battery just connected to the adapter but that didnt work. I tried it without any game or mem stick in it. I also tried it with a friends battery but it just seems it doesn't wanna work. Help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Carl_92

Carl_92 Member

Bricked? Which Firmware Are You On?

3. PSPBandit

PSPBandit Member

2.82, i can't see how it would be bricked i gave it to a friend to listen to music and it didnt work. I was playing VCS before i let him listen to it.

4. sinsaint

sinsaint Guest

Official Sony firmware?

if nothing is happening and you are covered by the guarantee and you havnt modded it then you get it replaced by sony i think, unless thats in USA unless you are from USA.

sounds bricked to me, try rebooting it by holding the off button.

5. Carl_92

Carl_92 Member

Well My Friend, Talk To Your "Friend".. He Bricked It, Kill Him, MwAhAhAhAHhH...

6. PSPBandit

PSPBandit Member

Yeah it's official. The only way it will shut off is if i take the battery out.

7. Amir89

Amir89 Regular member

Well as long as you haven't modified, opened it or rooted it take it back in its packaging with a receipt to the store you bought it from and tell something like "when I tried to turn it on for the first time nothing happened", they'll almost always assume your correct and give you a replacement, I've done this twice lol.

Make sure you return it within 30 days unless you have an extended warranty